1 June 2013

Bristol is still for me...

I have had a couple of days in Bristol with just madam and myself now, and other than proving just how annoying it would be if I actually had to live with K again full time, I've been loving it.
 
I like how friendly the locals seem. Madam and I spent nearly 4 hours (yes, really) in the hairdressers the other day getting madam's hair cornrowed. And we just chatted away and the hairdressers daughter played around with madam whilst we were waiting her turn.
 
I have been orientating myself as to where I am within the city. And although I could still easily get lost I know if I can just find the Galleries, I know the way home again! Madam has far more places to run away from me to though, which is much less good...
 
She spent so long at the hairdressers on Thursday I promised her she could have another pair of shoes for her build-a-bear (they're about the cheapest thing you can get in there!). And she picked some Cinderella-esque glass slippers, that she has been walking around in!
 
Himself has been winding me up good and proper for the last couple of days. He's doing that thing of reminding me just why I don't want to live with him anymore and also being a tw*t to madam as he's been spending no time with her. I don't know why he wanted us to visit, I really don't...
 
Oh, and then there's the fact he told us we would go to London today to see some friends. Now I had reservations about this idea as I thought he'd just use the chance to dump us with friends and then go off without us. But he never even managed to take us, he's just been in a horrendous mood since last night... Which he is mainly taking out on madam. Which is really, really pissing me off.
 
He's yelled at her and frightened her for the most pointless things. I know she drives me insane, but I can't bear to see him being horrid to madam when she isn't even doing anything that all 4year olds do. She is incapable of being quiet and sitting still, so why be surprised about it?
I shall be jolly glad to get gone tomorrow...

No comments: