29 March 2014

Lifestyle - My Week on Instagram #1

A week is a long time on social media. I have accounts all over the place and try and update them pretty regularly. I'm kind of out of love with Facebook nowadays, but I do still check it out because I have all my family on there. And we're all pretty spread out and hard to keep track of!

One that I love almost the most is Instagram. I add several photos a week there and thought it might be cool to do a quick round up of my week. So here goes:








1. Lego Fire Car and House
2. Twice Baked Quorn Chilli Jackets and Ranch Salad
3. Grape Hyacinths
4. A Cake That Went Wrong
5. Beautiful Daffodils at Madam's School
6. Chicken, Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto
7. Madam in the New Dressing Gown Her Nanna Made

It was hard to not repeat what was on the blog already, although the grape hyacinths snuck in again because I really love that shot! I really love the light in that photo of the daffodils. I had to kneel on a bank and shoot up the hill to get it. There were no strange looks from the other parents. Oh no. And as you can see I photographed a lot of the things I ate too! 

Oh, and yes, madam is doing great posing/duck face in that shot. She made me take it three times until she was happy. Not for nothing is she known as madam!

What have you been up to this week?

Love, Pearl.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love those daffodils and how the light shines through the petals.

Unknown said...

it was really worth the stupid looks I got whilst taking it!

Unknown said...

Those daffodils are stunning!

LEGO is ALWAYS a winner

Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

Unknown said...

I used to spend hours playing with Lego with my brothers, it's the best!

I'll check out the giveaway, thanks :)